Sr. QA Engineer
Location : Pune
Experience : 3- 5 Years
Qualification : B.E (Preferably from good institute)
Required Skills : Good Communication in Marathi, English & Hindi
- Responsibilities & Duties
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
- Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database
- Knowledge on Automation using Selenium will be value added
- Must be good writing test cases and test scenarios.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Reporting and tracking defects to closure
- Having good exp in Manual Testing
- Strong Manual testing concepts and good test case writing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Ability to work independently
- Must have thorough understanding of testing processes.(STLC, SDLC)
- Experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing.
- Instrument test planning targeted at providing quicker execution report and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to “think outside the box” when creating and executing test plans.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Good working knowledge on SOUP UI/PostMan
- Working knowledge of test management software e.g. Jira and SQL
- Experience of Automation with Selenium and Java
- SQL basic knowledge
- ISTQB Certified preferred
- Qualifications: B.E (Preferably from good institute)
- Number of Years of Work Experience: 3- 5 Years
If interested for this profile , please submit below details